Ways to get involved:
* Donate of antique household, workshop, farm/garden, poultry, and dairy items for the museums
* Fund exhibits, sponsor field trips or curriculum, or provide supplies for youth projects
*Assist in fence-building/repair, restoration of the milking equipment and outbuildings
* Provide livestock or beekeeper visits during field trips
* Serve as a docent or gardener volunteer
* Perform youth community service projects.
Contact Patti Sipula, (redacted), 916-892-2211, for more information.