Your donation can go a long way in helping us provide quality programs. Please consider donating some of the items below. To donate, contact: Bethany Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-833-3130.
Please be aware that though Project AWE is a community collaboration, it is operated by the Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District. As such it qualifies as a government agency under IRS guidelines. Donations made to such agencies for public purpose are usually tax deductible. Please consult IRS Publication 526 and your tax advisor for more information.
Some needed items:
- Antique or vintage farm vehicles or equipment for display
- Household furnishings and decor representing the first half of the 20th century
- Kitchen tools, gadgets, decor, and related items, 1940s or earlier
- Antique or vintage dairy equipment and related objects
- Antique or vintage tools and workshop decor items
- Scrap wood blocks for student projects (2x4, 4x4)
- Student-sized hammers or other tools for projects
- Gardening supplies, tools, and equipment
- Farm-fresh honey, cheese, and milk for student activities and/or tasting
- Henhouse supplies, chicken feed, hens